Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Look Who's the Big 1-0

Anthony and his blues

ATTENTION!  ATTENTION!  ATTENTION!

We officially have a 10 year old in the Hayes household.  What does that bring you ask?  Well it brings things such as more Legos, more homework, a bigger stinky clothes pile, a messier room, and sayings such as, "I'm 10 now Mom, you can't run my life."  Yes, you read correctly..."Can't run my life."  
Whew, what am I to do?

I am to love this boy with all my heart.  And I am to enjoy every second with him because he will be 30 one day and I will wonder with amazement where the time went.

Happy birthday Mr. Anthony!!





1 comment:

  1. Awe, this makes me so sad to know time has gone by too fast. I remember when little Anthony was 5 and he would curl up in my lap at daycare because he was ALWAYS my favorite. It just goes to show how quickly things can change.

    Happy Belated Birthday Anthony <3

    ReplyDelete