Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Poop of a Deal

What he'll do for a treat.

Have I mentioned how much I love him?
We went to the pool again today.  It was nice, we were the only family there.  Good thing.  Lucas decided to have a case of diarrhea that leaked out of his swim diaper.  I panicked, pulled him out of the pool and quickly headed home.  I searched up the phone numbers for the pool committee.  Lucky for me, nobody wanted to answer their phone.  I finally got a hold of the fifth person.  I told her that the kiddie pool had some poop in it and needed to be shut down.  She said she'd call the pool guy to come clean it.  Is that what it takes to get the pool cleaned?  If so, I'll have Lucas poo in it daily.  :)

Dinner was a big hit...fajitas and beans.  So simple and easy...love those kind of dinners.  After meal time, we headed out to water the garden, throw the frisbee around, and ride Beethoven like a horse.  Poor dog.  He's such a good sport.  Julie put Lucas to bed tonight.  She's reading him his favorite story, "I Love You Stinky Face."  Any minute I'll hear him cry his eyes out.  I'll know she's walked out of his room.  He loves his sissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment