Thursday, March 15, 2012

Private... Here We Come

After careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that my blog needs to be private.  Oh, not for the simple fact that any and everyone has access to my private life, but the simple fact that, well, yeah, any and everyone does when I keep my blog open to all of the world.  I want to know who's following our family.  I want to know who enjoys our life's journeys with us.  And I want to know that when I see "number of blog views" reach over 78 in a day, that it's my friends and family, not some random creepy man behind his computer screen gawking at me, or worse, my four adorable children.  EEEEKKKK!  Starting tomorrow, I will be privatizing our Hayes Family Blog.  To be able to view our blog from now on, you will need to sign up and create an account with Google, sign in to an existing account with Google, or sign in as a guest to view the blog once.  Or, become a follower by clicking on the "join this site" link,  just below Lucas' picture on the right hand side.

Thank you to those that follow our family blog.  I really enjoy the time and effort that goes into writing each post...I really do.  And I hope that you will continue to follow us through the coming years.  You never know, becoming "private" may allow me to spread my wings a bit more and become more raw, edgy, and risky with my posts.  Knowing the creepy man is finding out about my "secrets"?  Um, no thanks.  But you?  Why of course!
And one more HUGE thing!  As fellow bloggers say over and over, PLEASE leave comments!  That includes me too.  I LOVE when I get feedback...negative or positive from my readers.  It lets me know that my writings don't go unnoticed and that you all enjoy or dislike what you're reading.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment