Monday, July 30, 2012

Girl's McCall Getaway



 Saturday morning, I left to head up to McCall for a girl's getaway. 
I was excited to get to spend time with my BFF, along with other great girlfriends of mine. 
We had a great time exploring the quaint town, retelling stories of previous girl's gatherings, and just having fun being together...without the worry of dishes, children, and the normal stresses of everyday life.
After dinner we headed to Gold Fork hot springs where we enjoyed some relaxation time.  Yes, I was the designated driver for the evening...happy to be so too...keeping those wild, crazy, and at times, annoying girls safe.  :)
I look forward to our next girl's getaway.  Maybe next time we meet, I'll be the annoying girl too...oh, can't wait!



McCall was having their Fill the Boot that day.

Yes, I bought one...the big one in the lower left corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment