Thursday, March 14, 2013

3 Months



You're 3 months old Dillon!

Let's see here...oh...so much has changed this past month.

I quit nursing you...hardest thing EVER!  You're drinking Earth's Best organic formula.  The ingredients in formula make me want to puke, so going organic makes your dad and me feel somewhat better in our choice to stop nursing you.

You're not that consistent of a sleeper.  One night you slept 8 hours straight, but then the day after you got up every 3 hours demanding someone feed you.
Your naps are consistent on the other hand.  You like to snooze for an hour or two in the morning, then take a big nap of 2-3 hours in the afternoon.

Lucas still ignores you.  He'll come over and give you a kiss now and then, but for the most part, he doesn't even know you exist.

You are full of smiles and coos.  When either Daddy or I change your diaper, that's when you throw out your adorable smiles.  And you talk to us too...as to thank us for changing your pants!

You weigh 14 pounds.  And when I take you anywhere in your car seat, I can feel the 14 pounds.  It's good for me...thanks!

You love to take walks with the family in your stroller.  You sit right next to Lucas as we stroll.  You let out cries until you feel the motion of the stroller, then you settle down.

I'm excited to introduce you to the outdoors more, now that the weather is getting warmer.  Is it too soon to start planning your first camping trip?  Or how about your first dip in the pool?

No comments:

Post a Comment