Thursday, May 16, 2013

5 Months





You are loving any attention Lucas gives you...which isn't much.  You love to watch Lauren sing and dance around you, to you, or even with you.
You're a very vocal baby.  Talking up a storm after a meal is your forte' these days.  And laughing?  Well, you do it well...straight from that belly of yours!
You just started sleeping through the night again, with your wake-up time being 6:30.  I can handle that...just stick with it is all I ask.  :)

You still haven't learned to roll over yet.  The "experts" say that when babies have an abundance of tummy time, they reach their milestones much faster.  I place you on your tummy, you cry and I don't want to make you sad, so I flip you over.  I figure you'll roll over by the time you're 8-10 months and then start walking by the time you're 2.  It's okay.  Knowing you're my last baby, I'm in no rush at all for you to grow up.

Happy 5 months Dillon John!






No comments:

Post a Comment