Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Fire Station Visit



The boys, Grandma Collie, Pa, and I, went to the fire station to visit Steve for Father's Day.  It was a bummer that he had to work, but we paid a great visit despite the circumstances.

This year I made Steve a card.  I know, I actually crafted something?  Yes, I did.  And I was rather proud too!
 
Steve and I have always talked about going to a Boise Hawks baseball game, but somehow we always let life, our schedules, and every other obstacle prevent us from ever going.  I decided to buy two tickets and surprise him for his gift.  He loved the surprise and is excited to go watch some good ball!

We finished up the rest of our visit playing on the fire engine, climbing up the training tower's stairs, visiting with the guys, and enjoying our time with Daddy. 

Happy Father's Day to the man I love more and more each day.  You are TRULY an example of what a father is.  Our boys are beyond blessed to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment