Monday, October 14, 2013

10 Months Old

Amanda Allard Photography


This little cutie is growing up!  He's 10 months old.  I looked at the calendar and saw that yesterday was his day, but life has gotten away from me and I've missed it by a day.  Sorry Dillon.

This boy here is something else!  He loves his big brother, smiles from ear to ear for his sisters, says Ma-Ma and Da-Da, is a crawling machine, and is a huge fan of Cheerios. 

He's doing well sleeping through the night; going to bed around 7:30 and wakening somewhere between 6-7.

I can't imagine my life as a mom without him.  He is a handful for sure, but at the end of the day, my cup runs over with thankfulness and gratitude for him. 

2 comments:

  1. Look at that dark hair! Such a handsome little guy! His eyes look very endearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! He is a very sweet baby. Let's pray he's stays that way. :)

    ReplyDelete