Tuesday, March 31, 2015

13 Years


March 31, 2002: that's the day my Juliebelle was born.  Julie has taught me so much in these 13 short years.  Besides how to love with no boundaries, she's taken my hand and lead me to believe there's a world out there that needs to be discovered; in a way only she can show me.  I am so thankful for this spirited child of mine; my first girl.  I may have more moments that I'm less ecstatic about where she is moody, ill-tempered, or even complacent, but I'm in those expected years of having a teenage girl.  I have my full armor of protection on and am blessed to be able to be present for these years...hopefully with only a few minor bumps and bruises.

Happy 13th birthday Julie Isabelle.  You make me proud to call you mine!







2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to our sweet little Easter Baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I remember that Easter oh so well. :)

      Delete