Friday, March 13, 2015

Wedding Anniversary


Thursday, March 12 was our fifth wedding anniversary.  We had such an amazing day.  For starters, the weather was 65 degrees!!  Couldn't have been more perfect.  We decided to hike Table Rock, then have lunch at Whole Foods.  While having lunch, I looked at Steve and felt amazing peace.  Peace of knowing this man will be by my side through it all.  We have acquired only five short years of marriage, but I'd like to think it's the mileage, not the years, that count the most.  :)



While on our descent of Table Rock, we stumbled upon this awesome rock.


Placed there for us on this special day I'm sure.

I look forward to many, many more years with this best friend and husband of mine!

*Thank you Grandma Collie for the wonderful anniversary gift and for watching those boys of ours...you're absolutely the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment